WE ARE seeking a Design Assistant to join our team. This position is a key contributor to the studio and will support the design team by overseeing and coordinating the purchasing and expediting for projects of multiple scales. The Design Assistant coordinates directly with principals and designers to assist with the design and management of projects. This position will also assist in the designers in sourcing and shopping as well as the production of design documents. Qualifications are as follows:
- 1+ years of experience
- Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Proficient in CAD, Sketchup and Creative Suite
- Highly organized with amazing communication and coordination skills
- Composed and even personality
- Familiarity with local showrooms and galleries is a plus
We are looking for a motivated, organized person who is a clear communicator and self starter. This is a full time position with compensation based on experience. Compensation includes, vacation, sick time and health insurance.
Please send cover letter, resume and work samples to email@example.com.